Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!
I want to Thank GentleKindness for nominating NOT IN MY WORLD!!!! I was excited and proud, although it was like I expected to see someone elses name on it some where, because I read it no less than three times. This was a very humbling experience, because I never expected anything like this, and I kept thinking of people who should have gotten this. But in the end, I was glad it was NOT IN MY WORLD!!!! that got it, for all of Our Children that are out there that we haven’t helped yet, and for the Violence that is still a common-place thing in this world. ~Robert~
- Provide the link to the person who nominated you
- Add the reward logo
- Answer the questions your nominator has asked
- Nominate 5 other bloggers and let them know via comments
- Ask your nominees 5 questions
The questions my nominator asked as follows:
1. Name someone famous (past or present) in your country that you admire. Tell us what you admire about them.
Bill Gates is the man I have admired for many years, and Mark Cuban is another. They both opened their minds, and had faith in themselves. Bill Gates and his partner developed the first DOS, Disk Operating System for IBM’s first PC. He became the World’s richest man and stayed there until 2007.
2. Name someone famous from another country that you admire. Tell us why you admire them.
Sister Helen Ryan, Sisters of Mercy, Birmingham, United Kingdom
I will always hold Sister Helen in the highest of regards because if for nothing else, what she has done for Child Slavery. But there is a whole lot more reason than that.
3. If you were to get a job that had to do with the making of a motion picture. What job would you choose and why. (actor, screen writer, producer, music , make up artist…)
Usually it would have to be music, since I started playing piano at a very early age. But I would be an actor, because I like it. I have been an extra for a while.
4. What type of movies do you like to watch?
Action Movies, Westerns, and Old scary Movies
5. If you were teaching an aspiring writer, what would be one important thing that you would want to tell them or teach them?
Drive it like you stole it. Leave it all on the field. Carpe Diem
6. What do you like about blogging?
I am the Maestro
7. What are your 3 favorite movies ?
Desperado, Gladiator, and The Matrix
8. Write your own question here and answer it how you like.
What is the definition of “Hacker”?
A “Hacker” is a disillusioned 3rd rate Code writer who half-way knows maybe 1 programming language; who can’t write and compile good enough, and he knows it’s just a matter of time before he gets canned, so he puts a back-door into a company’s computers. Then he damages or destroys someone elses property for the simple fact that he didn’t have enough drive to push himself to be one of the top three in his class; which would have landed him, probably, any job he desired in his field.
My questions for my nominees are as follows:
1. What is your favorite season of the year.
2. Are you a leader or follower.
3. If you were a shape-shifter, would you prefer to be a bird, animal, or reptile. Why?
4. How many languages can you communicate in? If just one, Why?
5. In one sentence, tell me why you are the best person for the job.