This is indeed a Blessing to us, and I want to say Thank You Jennifer for this nomination. It is an Honor to introduce Jennifer, Blogger and the Motivator at “Motivation for today’s REALITY“.
Jennifer is a very special person, and we want her to know how much we appreciate this, just as we appreciate her being an important part of Our Circle on Google.
I want to say Thank You WordPress, for all you do for the Citizens of this Giant Metropolis; you keep us moving forward year after year, with cutting edge, state of the art Themes, Widgets, and new, easier ways of doing the blogging that bloggers do, for bloggers like me and you.
NOT IN MY WORLD!!!! wants to say Thank You to all of the Citizens of the WordPress Metropolis.
And finally, to all of Our Faithful Followers who so diligently labor for all Our Children of this world: Google+, WordPress, Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, Twitter, and LinkedIn:
NOW is the time to spread the word of what is visited upon Our Children every minute of every day, known now as “Child Maltreatment”, but in all reality is Neglect, Shaken Baby Syndrome, Heat Stroke in locked cars, Physical Abuse and Physical Abuse ending in traumatic death, Mental Abuse, Malnourishment, Incest and Child Sexual Abuse, Child Sexual Slavery, Sexual Abuse of and DEATH OF INFANTS, and the fact that at least 10,000,000 Children 13 years of age and up will contract an STI or an STD or even more than 1 this year. But that does not count the ones from BIRTH TO 13 YEARS OF AGE that simply is probably listed as an oversight by the DHHS and the DPS, since there is no formal list and tainted number!!!!
Rules for The Liebster Award
- Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated me and include the Liebster Award sticker in the post.
- Nominate 5-10 other bloggers and notify them of this in one of their posts.
- All nominated bloggers are to have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the 11 questions posed by your nominator and create 11 different questions for your nominees to answer. Or, you can repeat the same questions.
- Copy these rules into your post.
My Nominations for The LIEBSTER AWARD:
1 – https://breakingsarah.wordpress.com/
2 – http://thegospelofbarney.com
3 – https://armorofgodfoundations.wordpress.com
4 – https://julianneleach.wordpress.com/
5 – http://middleme.net/
- Do you plan on blogging for a long time?
~No, I believe this atrocity should be taken care of within the next couple of months, but if not, I will be right here when my shift is finally done.
- If you aren’t married yet, what season would you like to get married in?
~Any season but hunting season
- If you haven’t had kids yet, what are some names you’d like to name your kids if you ever had any?
~If there were to be any more, I’ll put the wife on steroids, then have all male Children named YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE #1 thru # whatever, and they will be MAD MAX type PEDO HUNTERS
- What’s your favorite restaurant?
~It has never been built, but Carl’s Burgers will do
- Apple pie or Pumpkin?
~Pumpkin with whipped cream, then a big slice of warm Apple with vanilla ice cream.
- Think of your favorite TV show or movie. Who would you date in that TV show and or movie and why?
~A League of Their Own is my favorite civilized movie, and I suppose we could have a really tall cop-type stand-in.
- Are you more of a movie person or TV show person?
~If we are watching anything, that means women are involved, so anything is good.
- What’s your favorite TV show of all time?
~”Follow Me Boys” with Kurt Russell
- What grade were you in/age were you when you got your first cell phone?
~That would be say 1991, when we knocked the bugz out of IBMs first Accessable PC which was months behind because of a software issue, and I had Voltalker experience, which was a product of AutoDesk, and the only talking software, so IBMs crew, lead by Frank my Brother, assisted my crew and we knocked it out in about a month, and your phones can thank ME AND FRANK, because that was the first version of Dragon. The Cellular I had came with a carrying case the size of a small suitcase
- Is blogging all that you thought it would be? More?
~I had to be dumb as dirt, because I never dreamed 60-75% of every adult in America would most probably have sex with a Child.
- Would you rather travel around the world or live where you do now forever?
~There’s a place near the Great Barrier Reef I’d like to go, since I been diving basically a major part of my life, I think that is where the end of the rainbow is, but I would bring my prize back of course.
These are the questions for my nominees
1. If you had the resources, and were going to do 1 thing for someone(realistic), what would you do, and who for.
2. How old were you when you first got into blogging.
3. Have you ever posted from a restaurant.
4. Do you always leave a Tip.
5. When was the last time you wrote and mailed a letter.
6. Have you ever took an on-line course, or self-educated on-line.
7. Describe your blog in exactly 10 words.
8. Have you researched a post without using any electronics.
9. If you started a blog right now, what would you call it.
10. Who is your biggest fan.
11. What is the first thing you do when preparing to write a post.