Is This Immoral War Unwinnable????
One of our devoted readers sent me a Super Bowl link, and although the question was never verbalized, there is no doubt it was on both our minds:
“HOW MANY WILL BE TRAFFICKED TO SANTA CLARA, CALIFORNIA????”
The California Endowment
Saving our Children: The Super Bowl’s Dirty Secret
Our Children are in a hopeless war and it is no secret, yet so few seem to care.
The subject matter of the DEMANDING JUSTICE REPORT 2014 was the criminal justice consequences for buyers of sex with children. The goal of the research is to provide clear, quantifiable, national and regional data on the criminal justice consequences for those who create the demand for sex trafficked minors.
I have posted information from this study in at least six posts, which has empowered many of our readers, although so very many on Google, Facebook, Tumblr, and Twitter was apparently unaffected.
SO, with this in mind, Tomorrow, February 07, 2016, during Super Bowl 50, if you truly care for Our Children of this world, I want you to ask yourself HOW MANY CHILDREN ARE BEING HURT, RAPED, AND ABUSED THIS WEEKEND, and then PLEASE, say a prayer for them.
- Child rape occurs every two minutes.
- 1 in 3 girls will be sexually molested before the age 17.
- 1 in 5 boys will be sexually molested before the age 17.
- A sex offender will molest an average of 120 victims.
- Only about 2 percent of all sexual assaults reported to police are unsubstantiated.
- 10,000,000 Children and young people ages 13 to 24 will contract one (1) or more STI or STD this year alone.
- I have yet to find a compiled list and number of Children ages 0 to 12 that will be born with, or contract one (1) or more STI or STD.
- 2,000,000 Runaways yearly.
- 85% of Runaways are fleeing some form of abuse.
- 1 out of every 6 Runaways will fall into the hands of Sex Traffickers.
- 333,340 Runaways will fall into Sex Traffickers hands this year and be raped.
- Average victims age is 11 to 14
- Average life span of a victim is 3 to 7 years (found dead from attack, abuse, HIV and other STD’s, malnutrition, overdose or suicide)
One thought on “The Army With No General”
Comments are closed.