File your formal complaint in opposition to Biden’s public school rule proposal
Last year, we tried to stop the U.S. Senate from confirming a radical to President Joe Biden’s Department of Education. Despite our warnings, LGBTQ activist Catherine Lhamon was approved to the Office of Civil Rights and is now driving her agenda to force all public schools in America to allow biological males who identify as female to use the girls’ restroom and locker room.
The Department of Education under Lhamon is now proposing a new rule that will put women’s safety and privacy at risk and deprive women of athletic and professional opportunities. It would do so by radically rewriting Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972.
TAKE ACTION NOW
- If this rule is approved, biological males would be able to:
- Openly change in girl’s dressing rooms.
- Take college and university scholarships specifically reserved for women.
- Use their position to charge schools with discrimination if they feel they aren’t getting enough “playing” time.
- File a formal sexual harassment complaint against any female who speaks out against men in women’s sports.
- Share hotel rooms with females during overnight trips.
- Enjoy physical advantages like greater lung capacity, higher bone density, and greater muscle mass.
Title IX already prohibits discrimination based on sex in any educational program or activity receiving federal financial assistance. It’s enforced by the Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights.
The new rule proposed by Biden’s Department of Education will redefine “sex” to include “sex stereotypes, sex-related characteristics (including intersex traits), pregnancy or related conditions, sexual orientation, and gender identity.”
TAKE ACTION: File your comment in opposition to this proposed rule by the Biden Administration.
By law, the Biden administration must give citizens a period in which they may comment on new rules proposals. The deadline to submit your comment is September 12.
Already, the Biden administration has had to withdraw two rules because of overwhelming public pressure in opposition. Your action makes a difference!
Tim Wildmon, President
American Family Association
If our mission resonates with you, please consider supporting our work financially with a tax-deductible donation. The easiest way to do that is through online giving. It is easy to use, and most of all, it is secure.