To meet the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requirements, we publish Our Privacy Notice.
NOT IN MY WORLD!!!! not only takes the new privacy regulation very seriously, we have always taken our Followers and Visitors Security very seriously, and have never disclosed any personal identification nor information of our Followers and Visitors, and regularly council new members in what should and what should never be posted on the internet.
Here are some of the ways Followers and Visitors provide information to our site:
- Our site saves information about a person who follows or comments on this site in order to provide this service to them and email them updates about their sites.
- When a visitor signs up to follow or subscribe to our Site.
- When a visitor leaves a comment on our Site.
- When a visitor completes a poll, quiz, or other type of survey prepared by our site.
If a visitor to this site requests their data deleted from this site, we will comply.
Also, subscribers to our site are able to unfollow it at any time and the link for that is included in the footer of the follow emails.
NOT IN MY WORLD!!!! does not, nor has it ever deployed and utilized our own Cookies or other tracking technologies such as “web beacons” or “pixels”.
At this time, we want our visitors and the EU to know that we have, and have always had, a great working relationship with our Hosts, and have no doubt that all of our Hosts’ Team share the same values that we were raised by, and live each day of our lives with these same values governing our thoughts and actions, with Trust, Honor, and Respect at the forefront.
How Cookies are used
Cookies are used for a number of different purposes. Some cookies are necessary for technical reasons, while some enable a personalized experience for both visitors and registered users. Some of these cookies may be set when a page is loaded, or when a visitor takes a particular action, such as clicking the “like” or “follow” button on a post.
Where Cookies are placed
Our Hosts set cookies in a number of different locations across their services. These include:
- On our websites, including automattic.com, wordpress.com, vip.wordpress.com, jetpack.com, gravatar.com, intensedebate.com, vaultpress.com, and akismet.com.
- In the administrative dashboards of our websites, such as Calypso and wp-admin.
- On sites they host for their users.
- On sites that use their plugins (e.g. Jetpack).
To find out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit aboutcookies.org. For more details on your choices regarding use of your web browsing activity for interest-based advertising visit youronlinechoices.eu (EU based) or optout.aboutads.info (US based). On a mobile device, you may also be to adjust your settings to limit ad tracking.
You can opt out of Google Analytics by installing Google’s opt-out browser add-on.
WordPress Privacy Notice – https://automattic.com/privacy-notice/