Tag Archives: Child Sexual Abuse

Is Hub City Dentist Part Of Jetset Child Porn Ring

.jpg photo of dentist arrested for child pornography
Former Lubbock dentist Jason White.

Former Lubbock dentist Jason White now charged with 16 counts related to child pornography

LUBBOCK, TX – Former Lubbock dentist Jason White is federally indicted on 16 counts relating to child pornography and enticement of a minor.  He was previously indicted on three counts.

A federal magistrate signed a superseding indictment on Wednesday afternoon for former Lubbock dentist accused of producing child pornography and the enticement of minors.

The new indictment accuses him of nine counts of production of child pornography, one count of transportation of child pornography and six counts of enticement and attempted enticement of a minor.  The previous indictment was for three counts: production of child pornography, transportation of child pornography, and enticement of a minor.

The new indictment shows the charges against White.  It indicates the enticement of minors may have begun in 2004 and continued through 2020, and the production of child pornography began in 2009 and continued through 2020.

The indictment identifies at least seven alleged victims while, according to court documents, as many as 15 juveniles were interviewed.

Eight counts of the production of child pornography are centered around John Doe 15 – which started in 2009 and continued through 2010.

Included in the documents is a forfeiture notice. bIf convicted, White will forfeit to the United States of America any visual depictions described in the federal documents.  It also includes any digital media seized by law enforcement, a house located in the 4400 block of 10th Street in Lubbock and the approximately 966-acre ranch located near Garza County, also known as the Drop Tine Draw Ranch.

The case:

On Jan. 14, 2021, FBI and Homeland Security agents, along with Lubbock Police, raided White’s dental office and home, removing items from the building and his vehicle.  During the raid, White was arrested and booked into the Lubbock County Detention Center.

Then on Jan. 20, 2021, new state charges were filed against White.  The warrant for the state he has been charged with sexual performance by a child.  These charges stem from the same allegations that brought on the federal charges.  A bond for the state charges was set at $150,000.  White’s attorney posted the bond, but because White was on a federal hold at the county jail, he was not released.

On Jan. 21, 2021, a civil lawsuit was filed against Jason White, accusing White of sexually assaulting a minor.  The plaintiff’s attorney, Kevin Glasheen, says Dr. White “apparently has a porn business,” which they have alleged in the lawsuit.  “He’s offered money to minor children for them to produce pornography.  He’s touched children inappropriately.  And this is apparently, according to the evidence that we’ve discovered, has been going on a long time and is widespread conduct that involves a lot of other people,” Glasheen said in a news conference in January.

They are suing White for at least $10 million.

The civil suit may not be resolved for a year and a half, because of the federal and state cases against White.

In the federal and state court documents, both complaints make mention of other adult males who may be involved in the sharing of child pornography with White.

During a news conference with Glasheen, he said, “We do have some idea, and it does, potentially, involve some very prominent people.  And I will say that because it is such a strong accusation and allegation that, you know, we’re not prepared to name those people at this time.  I’d like to go through the discovery process in the civil case, that means taking depositions of obtaining documents, and then we’ll see what kind of evidence the law enforcement authorities have.  Once Dr. White is indicted and the law enforcement authorities, the prosecutors, will have to hand over their evidence to him. That’s called Brady material, where defendants are allowed to see what the law enforcement has in a criminal case – criminal discovery they call it – and he’ll get that material and then we will get it from him.  We’re entitled to get that information from Dr. White.  So we’ll have all the federal evidence at that point.  Until then, we can attempt to take deposition testimony from both Dr. White and his partners.  I expect him to plead the fifth.  It will be interesting to see who else pleads the fifth as we move along through our process of taking issuing subpoenas and setting up depositions.”

On Jan. 25, 2021, a Federal magistrate judge denied White’s release from jail.  White will remain in jail until his trial.

In March 2020, a judge granted a motion to push the date of the child pornography trial of former Lubbock dentist Jason White, declaring the case complex after prosecutors stated more possible victims have come forward.  Jason White’s trial is reset to November 1, at 9 a.m. in the United States District Court.

Eight Child Predators Arrested In TX

Online Central Texas Child Sex Sting Leads To 8 People Being Arrested

BELTON, TX  –  Eight men have been arrested in a two-day online child sex sting in Bell County, the oldest of whom is 79.

Two of the men traveled more than two hours to meet with whom they thought was a teenage girl, Bell County sheriff’s Maj. T.J. Cruz said in a press release Monday.

Two others are active-duty military personnel, he said.

“Each individual engaged in sexual conversation with a person believed to be a 15- or 16-year-old female and agreed to meet this person to engage in sexual acts for a fee,” Cruz said.

Kevin Wallace, 31;  Harkin Alano, 49;  Christopher Slough, 43, of Irving;  Vidoll Smith, 27, of Temple:  Gustavo Miranda, 38;  Ramon Rodriguez, 24;  Charles Pulley, 63, of Gun Barrel City and Daniel Martinez, 79 were arrested in the sting, Cruz said in a press release Monday.

Slough, Smith, Wallace, and Pulley remained in the Bell County Jail Monday, where they are held in lieu of $50,000 bonds.

Smith was held on bonds totaling $54,000.

He’s also charged with unlawfully carrying a weapon.

Alano, Miranda and Rodriguez did not appear on the jail’s online roster Monday.

X OK Gym Coach Caught Fleeing Country Back In Court

.jpg photo of gymnastics coach arrested for molesting students
Cairon is accused of molesting underage girls he coached from the 1990’s until January 2021.

Former Oklahoma Gymnastics Coach Accused Of Molesting Students Appears In Court

TULSA, OK  –  A former Green Country gymnastics coach accused of molesting young girls, was back in court for the first time since police said he tried to flee the country.

Jean-Luc Cairon decided to give up his right to a preliminary hearing Wednesday in court.

Investigators said Cairon booked a flight to Germany last month while out on bond, but Homeland Security agents caught him in Denver.

Former OK Gymnastics Coach Accused Of Sexual Abuse Attempts To Flee Country

Cairon is accused of molesting underage girls he coached from the 1990’s until January 2021.  Investigators say Cairon was coaching at a Jenks gym, but was fired earlier this year.

Cairon was charged in May, then later posted bond and was ordered to wear GPS ankle monitor.  Records show Cairon asked the judge in June to have the GPS removed so he could go to a doctor’s appointment in Oklahoma City.

The judge said yes and ordered Cairon to get the GPS put back on when he returned, but he didn’t.

Investigators said instead, Cairon flew from Tulsa to Denver, but was caught in Denver while trying to board his connecting flight to Germany.

Cairon was supposed to be back in front of a judge yesterday.

Woman Throws BoyFriend Under Bus, Then Jailed For Enabling CSA

.jpg photo of court house in Oklahoma
Woman and Boyfriend molested her Children.

Two arrested in OK for Child Molesting and enabling it

Perkins, OK  –  A woman from Perkins and her ex-boyfriend were arrested after the woman turned in the man for molesting her children, and law enforcement learned she enabled the sexual abuse.

Peggy Gates and Baldwin Lee Irving were booked into the county jail.  Irving was charged with child sexual abuse and conspiracy to commit a felony and Gates was charged with enabling child sexual abuse and conspiracy to commit a felony.

Perkins Officer Daryn Zanfardino and Perkins Deputy Chief Kyle Howard worked the case.

Gates reported the abuse because she was trying to get a protective order against Irving, the affidavit said.

“I asked why she is disclosing now instead of when the prior incidents occurred.  She stated that she was forced to participate because Baldwin Irving threatened to beat her,” Howard said.  “She stated that she and Baldwin had been arguing recently and she wanted to notify what was happening.”

Howard told Zanfardino he believed it was possible Gates was involved with the abuse, and the recent fight may have “fractured the relationship.”

The probable cause affidavit said Gates called police July 10, to have Irving removed from the home, but didn’t disclose abuse at that time.  For this reason, Zanfardino requested a search warrant instead of consent to search the phone.

The children were interviewed at the Ray of Hope Advocacy Center in Bartlesville.  One of the children became disconnected when the autonomy chart was used to describe good or bad touches.

The child told the interviewer Irving’s phone had been factory reset, and that they had to bring Gates the phone.  The other child disclosed sexual abuse by Irving and stated that Irving likes to be naked.  The child also said Irving touched them while they were in the shower.

According to the affidavit, Gates admitted to touching the two children to “satisfy Baldwin.”

Howard made a scenario with Gates and told her to correct him if he was wrong.  He said she allowed her abusive ex-boyfriend back into the picture and learned of his sexual desires.  She saw it as a problem but also wanted to be loved and so her judgement was clouded by love.

“Peggy Gates said that I was spot on,” Howard alleged.

Officers told Gates they knew she reset Irving’s phone, and she allegedly said it was to protect him.

“I asked what would be found on the phone and said a text from Baldwin asking if we should stop doing what we have been doing and her replying no,” Howard alleged.

Payne County Investigator Rockford Brown assisted in the arrest of Irving and interviewed him.

The affidavit said Irving blamed the sexual abuse on Gates offering the children to him.  He admitted to touching one child twice over the clothes while they were asleep, because Gates wanted him to do it.

When Gates was interviewed, she said Irving made untrue statements about her, and she was the one that was forced by Irving.

Both Gates and Irving appeared in court Wednesday and bond was set at $75,000 for Gates and $100,000 for Irving.  Gates will return to court Aug. 4 but Irving does not have a known upcoming court date.

Operation Not Forgotten 2021

.jpg photo of U.S. Marshalls in Georgia rescue of Children
U.S. Marshalls in Georgia rescue of Children believed to be victims of Child Sex Trafficking.

US Marshals in Georgia Rescue
16 Children Believed to Be
Victims of Sex Trafficking

A series of raids conducted by U.S. Marshals in Georgia resulted in the recovery of 20 missing and endangered children, with over a dozen of the victims suspected of being sex trafficking victims, authorities announced.

The mission dubbed “Operation Not Forgotten 2021” was led in the metro Atlanta area over a two-week period and was the third of its kind, with the previous operation dating back to August 2020.

The Office of the Attorney General partnered with the U.S. Marshal’s Missing Child Unit (USMS) and Southeast Regional Task Force (SERFTF), the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC), and state and local agencies during the operation.

“Our Human Trafficking Prosecution Unit was proud to again partner with our local, state, and federal partners on Operation Not Forgotten 2021, and we appreciate the U.S. Marshals Service Southeast Regional Fugitive Task Force for coordinating this initiative,” Georgia’s Attorney General Christopher M. Carr, a Republican, said in a press release.

“Being embedded throughout the duration of this op allows our prosecutors and investigators to build the strongest possible cases against buyers and traffickers and allows our victim advocate to ensure those rescued get the critical rehabilitative resources that they need,” he added.  “We will continue to find strategic opportunities like this to recover victims and put criminals behind bars.”

The identities of the 20 child victims—of which 16 are suspected to be a victim of sex trafficking—are withheld for privacy reasons.

In a separate statement published by U.S. Marshals on Wednesday, they announced that 35-year-old Wayne Marcell of Connecticut was taken into custody at 8:30 a.m. during a raid that stemmed from “Operation Not Forgotten 2021.”

In the process of Marcell’s arrest, another “trafficked and endangered child” was recovered, authorities said.  The suspect has been charged with first-degree sexual assault and risk of injury to a minor.

The U.S. Marshals Service in the District of Connecticut would like to commend the hard work and dedication of all the law enforcement professionals involved in this case,” said Lawrence Bobnick, U.S. Marshal for the District of Connecticut.  “With its nationwide reach and investigative focus, the USMS appreciates opportunities such as this case to rescue innocent victims from their abductors.”

USMS Chief Darby Kirby said he is a strong supporter of the model the agency has used during the missions, adding that the whole team involved in the operation played a vital role in recovering the missing children.

Since 2015, operations conducted by federal authorities with the assistance of the USMS have resulted in the recovery of more than 1,800 missing children, the agency said.